Featured post

Creature of the day: Elephantaur

Elephantaurs are based on an enemy in the God of War: Ascension videogame. Resembling a walking elephant, they are very aggressive. See below for a video of one in action and also their stats!

So, here's how they look like in the game:


And now for their stats:


I believe they look menacing enough, specially if using the Effective Height rules - if true, Reach 2 weapons are a must!

What do you think of them? Share your thoughts below.

Cheers

Comments

  1. Can you make a pdf of your older monster stats? Like with the simple zombie? I downloaded the image, but it got a bad resolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, shouldn't be much trouble provided I still have the originals (which I should). I'll get around to it.

      Delete

Post a Comment