Featured post

Creature of the day: Skeleton, simple

What can I say? I really like the classics. 

For all your skeletal needs, I present you the Simple Skeleton. 

Of particular note in this post, there's been some changes to the stat block. 

  • It now uses a horizontal layout.
  • Under Defense, the value in parentheses after HP is the value required for a Major Wound. Should I color this yellow, so as to have the same color code of the KD field below?
  • the KD, KO and D fields have appeared before in this blog, but I'm unsure if I ever clarified them, so here it is: KD is the value for the roll vs Knockdown and Stun; KO is vs unconsciousness and D is for rolls vs death. These usually are HT plus bonus from High Pain Threshold, Hard to Subdue and Hard to Kill, respectively, though any other conditional bonus regarding these situations should go here as well. 
  • I've also removed the sections for my injury system and Fantastic Dungeon Grappling to slim things a bit.
  • There's one more thing I want to try, which is to increase readability for traits and skills, without increasing the space they take (at least not significantly). I'll give it a shot sometime in the future.
Those are it, I think. Anyway, game on. 

To download any PDF from this blog click this button at the right bottom corner and select "download copy". 


Comments